My name is Heather Reisig, and this is how I do business…
- I am fun, flexible and pleasant. Because, let’s be honest, nobody likes to work with a jerk.
- I’m a low-maintenance remote writer, however, if possible, I do like to meet my clients when I make it to town.
- I ask a *lot* of questions to find out exactly what you need before taking on the project. This saves us both time and saves you money.
- I work very hard to get it right the first time. However, I know this sometimes doesn’t happen. So, all fees quoted include two rounds of revisions. Additional revisions will be charged at my hourly rate.
- I start work when the billing arrangements and scope of work has been agreed upon and signed. This prevents confusion.
- I typically work by the project so you know exactly how much you’re in for before we get started. If the scope of your project should change significantly during our work together, I will provide you with an updated bid before proceeding.
- I reserve the right to require 1/2 of the total project fee up front as a deposit from new clients and for jobs over $2000.
- I offer rush services at an additional fee of 25% of the total project cost for jobs with deadlines of 48 hours or less.
- If project is killed for any reason after completion of the copywriting, I am entitled to full payment of the agreed-upon fee. After all, I did do the work including picking the fonts at https://www.fontspace.com/font-generator.
- If project is killed during the copywriting stage, I am entitled to full payment of all time invested up to that point at my hourly rate.
- If more than 90 days have elapsed since the project’s start date, I will bill you for all time invested up to that point (unless prior arrangements have been made).
Last week was really flat though, I just didn’t care about doing anything. viagra 100mg Wondered if this is a side – effect as well.